Followers

Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Challenge 2

Hi lovelies, Abbie here hosting this months challenge.  I don't think I need much of an introduction as most of you will know me, but for those who don't I'm Abbie (Abbs) and Helen and myself will be running the challenges together.  I am looking forward to working with Helen and the design team.  

Now onto this months challenge and the winners and top 3 from our last challenge.  All of which have been chosen by the design team.

Top 3



Fabulous work ladies.  Please take our top 3 badge..
Top 3 Badge

Winners

Winning 3 images from Inky Impressions
Winston Gone Fishing
Winning 3 images from Robyns Fetish

Congratulations ladies, fabulous work.  Please email 
abbiehelenthecraftyaddicts@gmail.com to claim your prizes.

We would like to say a big thank you to our sponsors

Inky Impressions
Robyn's Fetish

Challenge 2
Spots or Stripes/Anything Goes
Our sponsor this month are

Di's Digi Stamps

offering $10 Voucher

Sassy Studio Designs

Sassy Studio Designs
offering 4 digi images

A Day For Daisies
A Day for Daisies

offering a shop voucher

Inspiration from the design Team

Abbie

Helen






Donna


Jackie


Gale


Mari


Terri


Rebecca


Fiki



Alicia




Lyn


You all did an amazing job thank you all so much.  We look forward to seeing all your wonderful entries....

Abbs, Helen and the design team x

14 comments:

  1. Brilliant DT cards and thank you for choosing my card in your TOP -congrats to the other ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies for your comments.

    Abbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gone with stripes! And spots! :) Hope everyone feels inspired :) Congrats to the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3 for your first challenge. Congrats to all the other winners too.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DT cards. I went for spots and stripes in my card too although theyre not very noticeable... the spots are on the paper behind the image and the stripes on the paper with the lace and ribbon. Hope you like.
    Stacey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comments. :)

    Hugs Abbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trying to link up my entry but there is no linky. I have clicked on the bit that says see links and I can see 12 entries and then you're next but no where to add mine?? Help!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Sorry Lisa, we are having a few problems with this linky will get it sorted out please keep checking back

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for such wonderful inspiration and great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all the gorgeous inspiration from the DT. Looking forward to joining this month fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Thank you for the chance to participate. Can you also delete entry #39? I entered that one by mistake. Thanks! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the challenge and inspiration by the team. Cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete